Monday, April 19, 2010

Design Context Product

Today I've been emailing various illustrators and studios which I find inspirational and admire the work of. All of which I hope will get back to me in the hope they might be able to help me a bit with my design context research. I have been collecting and collating the work of people I like on this blog for a long while now. But what I really want is first hand communication with these people and studios. To be able to interview them, grill them a bit about their wisdom and get feedback from them about my own style of illustration. fingers crossed they'll reply soon!
The following are the illustrators and studios I have contacted so far:
- Allan Deas, Illustrator
- Alec Doherty/Lonely Punks, Illustrator
- Parra, Illustation Studio
- Studio Oscar, Illustration Studio
- Damien Weighill, Illustrator

No comments:

Post a Comment