Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Context Product Chapters

After my tutorial today, I have had a change in direction with my product. I've got so much research gathered and scattered that I'm not sure what to do with it. I feel that the previous chapters were a little too much to tackle and fit in so I have re addressed my content to give it a little clearer structure. As it stands I am going to have three sections or chapters. My overarching title is:

'Vector based graphic illustration with a commercial application.'


However, this I might change to just simply;

'Vectors.'

The following will be my sections:

1.
- What is vector based illustration?
- A brief understanding of how vectors work.
- Examples of illustration and the difference between raster illustration and vector illustration.

2.
- Early days of vectors. Who changed from traditional to vector and what were the early uses of it.

3.
- The process of producing vectors. From hand drawing to onscreen vectors.
- Application of vectors, uses and what they're good for.
- Summarise and conclude.


I feel that by doing it like this, I will be able to talk about the style of illustration I like, who uses it, where it's used, and why it's good. This is a much clearer structure and I feel the reader will understand it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment