Friday, April 9, 2010

Ben & Jerry's

After looking at adverts produced by Unilever, I had a look at some of the illustration work produced to advertise Ben & Jerry's. I found it really helpful to be able to navigate around their website to quickly learn a bit about the brand. What interested me most however is their very iconic and easily recognisable vector style of illustration. They use quite blocky areas of colour which I was interested to see too. Their illustrations are very simple but really effective and I feel this is all because of very careful colour considerations and how they use it. Reall great vibrant work.


















I also like the way in which they consider type to combine with the illustration and colour. It works so well and is really in keeping with their style. It almost has a hand drawn feel to it. Really nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment