Thursday, March 4, 2010

Allan Deas

I love the work of Allan Deas. He's a freelance illustrator and photographer. I'm constantly trying to find a style in vector based illustration that makes me tick and thats similar to my own style. So far there have been far and in between. I like a lot of illustration that I find but nothing that really stands out. To me Allan Deas is one of them and a great inspiration. He uses the weight of line that I enjoy and varies it to give his work more depth. He uses big bold bright block coloured areas as fills and adds shading by using tints of the same colour. This is something I am working on within my own work and would like to improve.

Check him out :)

http://web.mac.com/allan.deas/iWeb/allandeas.com/index.html.html


















No comments:

Post a Comment