Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nous Vous Creative Studio, Leeds

WHAT I'M LOOKING AT:

Light Night 2009 Promo for Leeds City Coucil - Set of 4 Postcards / Flyers

"Nous Vous (we / you) is a Creative Studio, focusing on Graphic Design and Illustration. Alongside our commercial practice we work on self-initiated projects and exhibit frequently.
We encourage dialogue between the client, audience and ourselves. We believe in clear, coherent visual communication, and enjoy working on a range of projects regardless of scale or budget."

http://www.nousvous.eu/

I found this booklet propped up on the side of a bar in town. The vector based images on the front instantly caught my eye and I just had to pick it up. I loved the way they have only used one colour throughout. The simplicity of colour use has such an impact on the resolution. I loved everything about it, from the type face used, the layout to the style of illustration. Great design.









No comments:

Post a Comment